PlanOpedia’s mission is to create the single most comprehensive resource for project management professionals. Our core purpose is to support and recognize the valuable contribution made by project management professionals. We’re always looking for project management writers with experience in the industry to help us in our mission. If you’re part of the project management community, know the business, and want to share on-the-ground experience with other professionals, PlanOpedia wants to hear from you.
- Exposure and to gain recognition for being a leader in your field of expertise
- Feedback from our community
- Retain copyright of your work.
How we handle your article
- Professionally edit and published on the front page PlanOpedia.com
- Share with our social media channels
- Distributed to our community of project managers
- Must be original and unpublished work
- Article topic can include any project discussion that you have expertise in.
- Author must include a short bio and email with updated gravatar. This service is free
- Writers are expected to take part in discussions of their work with members comments
- Articles are generally 1500-4000 words